Find Maryland Area Jobs
New Jobs at MarylandCareers.net
- Recent College Grads with Accounting/Finance Degree
- Legal Placements, Inc. - Washington/Metro, District of Columbia
- Information Tech / Computer
- Job Description:Recent College Grads with Degrees in Accounting or Finance Junior position We are not seeking candidates with more than 2 years of professional experience.We are seeking a recent college graduate with a degree in Accounting or Finance. If you have at least 1 year of accounting experience working with expenses and good with numbers, this could be an opportunity for you.Some of your duties will include matching checks with invoices, helping with filing, opening and coding checks, Resumes as WORD document pleaseCompany Description:For close to 20 years Legal Placements, … (see more)
- Recruiter - Accounting/Finance
- Green Key Resources - Maryland
- Human Resources / Training
- Job Description:We're looking to add to our team! Green Key resources is looking for an experienced Executive Recruiter to join our Accounting/ Finance team in Rockville, MD. *Full life-cycle of recruiting of controllers, tax professionals, finance directors and audit professionals.*Cold calling, pre-screening candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, reviewing resumes and assessing candidates' applications.*Utilizing both standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify top talent and find qualified candidates in your market.*Network, build and maintain relationships with HR, … (see more)
- Controller - Accounting & Finance - (CPA Required)
- CFO Search International - Washington/Metro, District of Columbia
- Accounting / Finance
- Job Description:Job Title: Controller - Accounting & Finance - (CPA Required) Location: Washington, District of Columbia Job Duties:Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including general leader, fixed assets, bank reconciliations, accounts payable and receivable.Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and proceduresEnsure the month close is completed accurately and within the monthly close cycleIssue timely and complete financial statementsCalculate variances from the … (see more)
- Lead Accountant (Accounting - Finance)
- Empirical - Washington/Metro, District of Columbia
- Accounting / Finance
- This lead accounting position is a great opportunity to advance your career! You will have opportunities to demonstrate your strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and motivation as you work in our fast-paced deadline-oriented environment. Eagerness to learn, ability to multi-task and effective communication will also be key factors in your success. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you! Lead Accountant requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another business-related degree with a minimum of 24 credit hours in accounting At least 5 years of … (see more)
- Instructor - Adjunct - Accounting/Finance
- Education Corporation of America - Richmond, Virginia
- Education / Teaching
- # DescriptionEducation Corporation of America owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet from our corporate headquarters near Birmingham, Alabama. Our schools serve the needs of thousands of students while giving employers an educated and skilled workforce in the markets where we are located.We provide educational opportunities in business, administrative, management, medical, technical and professional programs that are designed to prepare students for direct entry into the job market in the career areas of their choice. It is … (see more)
Find top jobs in the Maryland area!
MarylandCareers.net is your source for top local jobs in the Maryland area.
While offering some of the best employment opportunities in the Maryland area, you are sure to find a job and career you will love.
Based on your job search criteria and your career profile, we'll match you with local jobs from some of the Maryland area's leading employers. You're only a few clicks away from accessing 1,000s of local Maryland Area job openings.
Search and apply to great jobs and find employment in Maryland now!
Top Recent Searches
- Top Searches
- Customer Service, Call Center, Management, Information Tech Computer, Executive Management, Engineering, HVAC, Import Export, Biotechnology, Construction